Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Ge profile left door open temp to 42 freezer 0 closed door

Customer Question

ge profile left door open temp to 42 freezer 0 closed door fan doen't want to go on turbocool doesn't do anything. lights werbut went on after door closed. do I have to turn it off and restart it ?? ThNK
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

You should just need to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to reset the electronics. But if the unit happens to be in a defrost cycle the unit may not go into turbo cool until the unit finishes the defrost cycle which can take up to an hour.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?