Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

LG washer WM2501HWA. Had suds coming out from the drawer

Customer Question

LG washer WM2501HWA. Had suds coming out from the drawer where you put the soap in. Have had trouble with it occasionally leaving suds in the bin and on clothes after a wash and have had to rewash the clothes. This is the first time I have had suds coming out the soap drawer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 2 months ago.

Is it just suds or water too?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just suds

Too much soap can cause the suds. If you're using HE soap, I recommend cutting it down by half. I also recommend checking the soap dispenser for any clogs. Take the soap dispenser out and clean it in hot bleach water. To remove the excess suds from the washer, run the washer through a white vinegar wash do not use soap. Place the white vinegar in the soap dispenser on the "clean wash cycle". I hope this helps.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.