Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Frigidaire Affinity, Model FAQE7001LW0 Dryer. This

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Affinity, Model FAQE7001LW0 Dryer.
This morning, the display went blank, none of the controls worked and i can hear a clicking sound coming from the control board area of the dryer.
It will not run. There is power to the unit. the interior light is working.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

If the display is blank, unplug the dryer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the entire main control board behind the control panel has just failed and would need to be replaced. There are no fuses or cut outs that will stop the control panel from working so below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.