Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

It won't spin, It's never done this before and it's a Bosch

Customer Question

It won't spin
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: It's never done this before and it's a Bosch nexxt 300 series model WFMC2201UC/15 FD8806 905289
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on what's wrong with it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was working fine all day yesterday. The last load was one bath rug as I didn't want to ruin anything else washed with it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

If you're trying to spin with a rug--that is your problem. It will not even attempt to spin with a rug inside because there is no way it can balance the load. This washer is smart enough that it will sense if it's going to bounce around if it goes into high speed spin so it will refuse to run through spin. You will need to hang dry your rug. You can run an empty cycle to finish the cycle out and get all the water drained out and such---then you should be able to run a new cycle with clothing without problems.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?