Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Where is the reset button on GE refrigerator model GSH22JGCB

Customer Question

where is the reset button on GE refrigerator model GSH22JGCB BB
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately there are no fuses or cut outs on the unit. If the lights come on but you hear no fans and motors running then you need to order and replace the main control board on the back of the refrigerator because the main control board has just failed. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model and it's all plug and play so if you're handy then you can definitely replace the part yourself.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?