Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

Where can I buy replace door bins, not, all you need to do

Customer Question

where can I buy replace door bins
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: not long
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: all you need to do is put them in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: refrigerator French door lfx28978 lfx25978
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: 6or7yr. LFX28978 LFX25978
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc;

Thank you for your patience.

that model has several different style door bins but I am assuming you are looking for the bin that there are a few of which are all the same the part is:

Refrigerator Door Bin

Part #: AAP73631501 - click here

The link above is to order them at sears but they are pretty expensive new, you may want to search that part number I gave you at ebay and amazon, you may find some used ones or even new ones for a better price, if that is not the bin you are referring to let me know and I will have to send you the door schematic so you can tell me which one you are after, thanks. In the meantime please read below:

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?