AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

Howdy, from reading your explanation of the stove staying on

Customer Question

Howdy John,
from reading your explanation of the stove staying on and not resetting when you turn off the breaker, it seems the F2 sensor needs to be replaced. Do you do those repairs?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 8 months ago.

F2 - Oven Temperature Too Hot - Depending upon model, replace relay (if present) or oven temperature sensor. Make sure to check sensor harness.

We do not do repairs you would need to call out a technician.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.