Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a new induction stove the Samsung model:NE597NOPBSR

Customer Question

Serie:J0XF7DCGB00035P. My non-stick induction frying pans do not work on every zone of the cooking table. The big one does not activate the big zone, only the small zone. I cant cook with a stainless steel frying pan, it would work on every zone but it stick too much.
I have it since last april, I still have the guarantee. Need a technician to ajust it absolutely.The store don't want to send their technician, I live 100 km out of Calgary. If I don't get any help with it, I will write in the newspapers about the problem with this particular stove for them not to buy it.
Waiting for your answer,
Gaetane Lucsanszky, phone:(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately there is no cooktop with the stove whatsoever. You can't make it more or less sensitive. If the pan doesn't have enough magnetic material to trigger the sensor and cause the burner to draw enough power, it won't allow the burner to work. Unfortunately you'd have to get a different non-stick pan that is more magnetic for it to work on the larger burner surfaces, there is no other option I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?