Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

When water is set tof fill washing machine the water just

Customer Question

When water is set tof fill washing machine the water just dribbles in. How can I speed up water coming in?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kenmore "series 80" about 10 yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: A handan
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We already cleaned a hose filter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First thing you will want to do if you have not done so already is remove the fill hoses (water hoses attached to the washer) and make sure the screens on the water inlet valve of the washer are not plugged up with trash or sediment, if those are clear and the water pressure coming in to the washer from your home is sufficient then you will need to replace the water inlet valve on the washer, if you give me the model number I will be glad to give you the replacement part number and instructions to replace it. The model number is ***** on the door/lid frame of the washer you will see a tag that has the model number and serial number listed. Thanks, ***** ***** meantime please read below, thanks.

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page 3 stars or higher. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?