Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

On my electrolux E32ar75fps WHERE IS THE SERIAL NUMBER

Customer Question

On my electrolux E32ar75fps WHERE IS THE SERIAL NUMBER WRITTEN besides right inside the wall of the refrigerator on a paper label?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

May I ask the reason behind trying to locate the serial number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
they r refusing to honor my warranty because the serial number is ***** out,
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Do you happen to have the manual. That is ridiculous they are trying to do this to you. I can try and locate where else the serial number may be on your unit if you give me a few minutes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there must be some other place where it is written
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank u , ibought it 6 years ago and i dont see the manual
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I dont understand what if i dont have the manual? isnt it in the machine someplace
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I just provided the manual for you. Do you not see the link? The only other place the serial number can be located would be on the back possibly up towards the top.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

4A12312345 is your serial number for your unit. I provided the manual link for you as well. Here it is again.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
isnt this serial number a general number , doesnt it have to be specific or on the machine itself?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

This is your manual as you will see from the number at the top with your particular model number. The manual also states what all the numbers on it mean.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Did you try looking on the back to see if you have another sticker back there?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
will do . its not easy it has to be taken apart. also i dont no from what all the numbers mean when it was produced or where etc
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

The manual I provided you actually breaks down what all the numbers mean. When and where it was produced what day of the week and so on. That is basically just for the warranty people to know so they know who is responsible for replacing or fixing what. I certainly hope they stop giving you such a hard time with this. I know how frustrated you have to be.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

If you are not needing any further assistance do you mind to rate at the top so i can have this matter closed for you. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my help.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in with you to see if you were needing anything else. If not please do rate with 5 stars at the top. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need further assistance.