John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My frig seems possibly stuck in the defrost mode or the fan

Customer Question

My frig seems possibly stuck in the defrost mode or the fan that circulates cool air is stuck or out.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: model lfx25991st/02 today, all day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: you haven't helped one iota yet
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
lfx25991st/02

What is the brand?

which part is not cooling or circulating air top or bottom? Also when you open the door the fan will shut off just fyi

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've been charged 2 times already tonite and the ONLY thing i've re'cd is "start my free trial"" and can not proceed otherwise. This is not what I'm pursuing - a membership
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cancel out any charges you have put on my credit card immediately, I'm dissatisfied.

i am only trying to answer your question, i had nothing to do with anything another tech responded to. If your looking for free information then you need to try a different source as we get paid for our expertise in the appliance industry. I can only speak for myself which i am willing to help you if you want to proceed. I do not control payments, you would need to contact administrator.