John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a Whirlpool refrigerator (side by side) that is

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool refrigerator (side by side) that is approx. 6 years old. It is losing its ability to cool. Getting warmer. What can be done?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I will check
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is just getting warmer. It has been satisfactory untiil now. I will get the model number.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model number of our Whirlpool side by side refrigerator is ED5FHAXSBO1. The serial number is *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you. Give me just a moment to pull up some information for you. I will be right back.