John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I ordered an electric fireplace and they shipped the wrong

Customer Question

I ordered an electric fireplace and they shipped the wrong item number. How do I have this corrected?
JA: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?
Customer: Boston Loft Furnishings Aldan Corner Media Console with Electric Fireplace (ATG ATG4139)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What work? I want Sears to ship the correct model & pick up the incorrect model as they sent Item #FA931400TX.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't thin so. Just ship the correct model and pick up the incorrect model to return.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** i will be the one who will try to assist you. I think you have reached our company in error. We are a trouble shooting company. We personally did not send you anything. You will need to contact the place you received the wrong item from and they can fix this situation for you. If you need a phone number or something to get into contact with them. I can look that up for you.