John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Where is partis to be installed

Customer Question

Where is part(###) ###-####is to be installed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Sorry it has taken this long for someone to pick your question up. I am only just finding it now. Either way in order to assist you better I have a couple questions. What is the model number of your unit? What part are you trying to replace?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not replacing anything. I am installing a new kitchen. On one wall I have the following units adjacent to each other:
36" freezer Subzero Model BI36FSTHLH,
36" refrigerator subzero Model BI 36RSTHRH,
30" wine cooler subzero Model WS 30STHRH.
Along with above units, Part(###) ###-####has arrived that I would like to know where it has to be installed. For your information the three above mentioned units are about 1" apart. That space is filled wit a 1" wood filler.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Ok so I have a diagram pulled up now what is it you are trying to install. 'I have the part number but this diagram isn't labeled by numbers so what exactly is it so I can send the right information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is called kit installation 84"
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

If not I will open this up to other experts who may know exactly what you are talking about. I just wanted to be able to help you because I saw your question sitting for so long.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to know where this [kit installation 84"] part #7008743 Le to be installed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What happened? You forgot?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What happened, did you forget?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No response yet!!