John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My KitchenAid microwave runs continuously and heats up on

Customer Question

My KitchenAid microwave runs continuously and heats up on the inside...control panel not responding. I have to keep the door open to prevent the microwave from running. Your thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the necessary parts information for you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi John,
The model number is ***** serial number TR04612904.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My contact information:(###) ###-####
Thanks.
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. The control board has failed in the on position, and it needs to be replaced. There are two part numbers used in your oven. To find which one is in yours, go to www.repairclinic.com, and type your model number in their search box. Choose "control board" from the list on the left side of your screen. You will be shown photos of the boards to choose. Replacement help is available at the website.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.