John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Is there a video for getting the odor out of a maytag legacy

Customer Question

Is there a video for getting the odor out of a maytag legacy series quietseries 300 dishwasher? I've used vinegar several times in full cycles, backing soda in one full cycle and other things. It has the entire house smelling. Please help!!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Approximately 6 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is not used everyday. I hand wash most dishes because I am rarely ever satisfied with the cleanliness after they have gone through even the longest cycle. I ALWAYS rinse my dishes extremely well before they are put in the dishwasher to prevent "yuckiness".
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

When you run vinegar through, do you pour it in at the start of the cycle and then just start the cycle?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, I canceled my question because I figured it out myself. Thank you and have a blessed day!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

You as well, thank you.