Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Model 665.12789k311 this dishwasher will not stop running

Customer Question

model 665.12789k311 this dishwasher will not stop running and will not heat in the dry cycle ,I tested the heater and bi-metal both are good is it in the board?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If the heater and the tub thermostat is okay, the board is likely faulty. There is a fuse on the board that is common to open on these. Unfortunately, it is required to replace the board when they fail.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!