Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The insulation around the door in my 15 year old stove

Customer Question

The insulation around the door in my 15 year old stove (Blomber HCP2080) has become stiff and does not close properly.
It is not possible to buy a new any longer. Does anybody know if it is possible to buy a loose strip and press it down the groove?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The universal door gasket may work on that model. Does it appear to be the same style gasket as what is on your oven?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No it is not the same. As you should know, the Blomberg HCP2080 is NOT made of rubber or silicone, but somewhat else which I do not know the name of.
I have just seen that an amount of 163,- DKK has been deducted from my account? How can that be, as I have so far not given you any rating ??
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I have no access to account information, I will place your question back to the list.