Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have an LG LDS5811BB/01 dishwasher that I need to replace

Customer Question

I have an LG LDS5811BB/01 dishwasher that I need to replace the discharge drain hose. I have ordered the part from LG and I am trying to install. The hose sent to me has little black tube attached to the elbow of the hose. The original hose did not have that it was just one piece. This is suppose to be the replacement but there is no place to attach the small hose to. Whatmust I do to repair this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you.

Is this what they sent you?

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/LG-Dishwasher-Drain-Hose/AEM69493807/4323236?modelNumber=LDS5811BB%2f01&ss=a9b200i264d865327&mr=1

If so here is a video on how to install it.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/LG-Dishwasher-Drain-Hose/AEM69493807/4323236?modelNumber=LDS5811BB%2f01&ss=a9b200i264d865327&mr=1#repairHelpVideoTabs

If you find this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you have any follow up questions please feel free to reach back out to me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I was wondering how it was going with your drain hose if you had found my information helpful or not?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Just wanting to touch base with you once again to see if you were still needing help with this matter?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in with you to see if you were needing anything else. If not please do rate with 5 stars at the top. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need further assistance.