Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Washing machine stops with LE error

Customer Question

washing machine stops with LE error
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

LE means that the washer thinks that the motor is struggling to turn the tub. Open the door and spin the tub to make sure it spins smoothly. If so, then it sounds like you just have a common problem which is that your hall sensor clipped on the motor (on the back of your tub) is just reading incorrectly and will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?