Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool dryer model number WEDWGD9750W0...I am

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool dryer model number WEDWGD9750W0...I am getting a garbbled code that I can't read...however the dryer stops and seems to have to cool before starting again...then the same thing occures over...I have checked the trouble codes but nothing matches...I'm getting F 70....
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

That is a communication error, see the attached sheet. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The F70 error code indicates a communication error between the control boards. Often times this is caused by a connection issue rather than a part failure. There are screws on the rear of the top panel that secure the top on. Once removed, the top will slide back and come off to be set aside. WITH THE MACHINE UNPLUGGED, remove each connector, one at a time, and replace into each of the controls. This will rectify any connection issue if there is one. Once each connector has been reset into position, plug the machine back in and see if the code returns. Let me know if it does and we can move forward.