John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We left our freezer door open a little bit last night and

Customer Question

We left our freezer door open a little bit last night and discovered it this morning the freezer is now cold again but the refrigerator is it 47° there is a lot of frost in the back of the freezer the freezer is on the bottom of the refrigerator is on top any ideas how you can help us
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: GE PROFILE 8? Yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If we can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I heard you can take something off in the freezer and use a hair dryer and then maybe everything will be OK is that not true
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?