John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Whirlpool duet dryer I pressed the power button, selected a

Customer Question

Whirlpool duet dryer I pressed the power button, selected a drying cycle , and pressed the hold to start button for a few seconds but machine won't start.
Should the control light be off or on. I just used this machine a few days ago and had no problem. I noticed that control light was on and I thought I put it on so I turned it off.
I am at my son's house because my daughter in law is is the hospital, coming home today.I washed the sheets on their bed and now cannot dry them. Please help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.