John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bosch dishwasher, Item# 02216323000 Mfr# SHE3AR75UC

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Bosch dishwasher
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Item# *****
Mfr# *****Description: Bosch 24" Built-In Dishwasher Stainless SteelUPC: 825225899037Sold by: Sears
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: purchased in march 2016
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: depends on what is wrong
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just wanted 1 question answered. I don't want a recurring payment or anything. Can you do that without enrolling me in your monthly plan?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

You are only signed up for 1 question not a subscription but you have not stated what your problem is for your dishwasher whatsoever so can you please explain?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is fixed. I got charged $28 on PayPal.
How do I cancel it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know what you mean 'whatsoever'. I did not get a chance to explain it. You asked me a couple of questions that I answered, and it immediately took me to the payment page! I thought I canceled the payment, but I got an email from PayPal saying that I have been charged $28. What about my free week's trial? And I thought it said something about $5, that I was willing to pay.