John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have hooked up electric cord, drain, and water supply.

Customer Question

I have hooked up electric cord, drain, and water supply. Turned on the water. I get no lights in the display and no reaction from any of the buttons. Circuit breaker is on.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: We just got this Bosch as used/repaired from Lowe's. No book. I do not see a model #.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It looks like a basic model.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the model and what is the unit a washer?