Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

Second opinion] - I have a NSF/ANSI Standard 184 dishwasher.

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I have a NSF/ANSI Standard 184 dishwasher. The soap dispenser pocket is often filled with soap solution or a partial soap puck. I have tried both with no success. the dishes are often not cleaned even when I use the heavy cycle.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name Travis and I will be the one who tries to assist you today. It sounds to me like you are having trouble with your water inlet valve have you inspected that on your unit. It should be located in the front under the door inside the access panel. When these things go out these issues can happen.

If you have found this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you are needing a new water inlet valve if you send me the model number to your unit I can send you a link to the part you will need.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I was wondering if you had a chance to go over the information I sent you a couple days ago?