Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How difficult will it be for me to replace the clock?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
KGSS907SS02
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Replacing the clock shouldn't be that difficult because the board itself is all plug and play. Now the control panel will need to come off to replace it however. That requires you to pull all the knobs off and open the door. Remove the screws coming in from the bottom of the control panel as well as any behind the knobs. If there are any screws coming in from behind the control panel where the cooktop is located then remove those screws as well. The control panel should then pull off and you can replace the display board behind it. Be sure to have the unit unplugged before removing the control panel and replacing the display board however.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I fixed the problem. Celius vs. Farenheight. Thanks for your effort.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Ah. I didn't know that was your issue or I could have told you to press and hold the broil button to switch it from ºF to ºC or vice versa. I'm glad it's back and running again!

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?