Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have an LG top load washer Model #WT1101CW. When the

Customer Question

I have an LG top load washer Model #WT1101CW. When the washer goes into spin after about a minute the control panel moves to 17 and does not complete the cycle. I have changed control A062 on the diagram, as per appliance guru. Is there something else possible that can be wrong? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Have you tried checking the water inlet valve

During the rinse cycle, the water inlet valve opens to allow water to enter the wash tub. If the water inlet valve fails, the washer will continue waiting for the water to enter the washer, causing it to stop mid-cycle. To determine if the water inlet valve is defective, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the water inlet valve does not have continuity, replace it.

If you have checked this and its not the problem please do not rate negatively and I am willing to try and trouble shoot with you. If the control board is not the problem we can look into other things. If this does not help or is not the problem are there any error codes popping up when this happens?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The water fills. when machine goes into spin cycle at the end, the machine starts to spin but then jumps to 17 minutes and starts filling again. Fill valve?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Is the water over flowing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

No since it is filling it will not be the fill valve I would lean more towards the pressure valve since your not seeing the water emptying? Would you be interested in ordering this part online?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I was wondering how its going?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Haven't had a chance to check. Wedding. Will let you know. Thank you for your patience
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

You are absolutely fine. I will be here :)