AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

Washer does not stop filling with water at beginning of

Customer Question

Washer does not stop filling with water at beginning of cycle (overflows). Drained washer and tried to begin cycle again producing the same result.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 6 months ago.

Please post model number.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HTWP1000M1WW

Okay either the water level switch is faulty or the pressure switch. You can test the water level switch for continuity to see if it is faulty or not.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Let me know if you need more help.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to Use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.