Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Reversing the dryer door on Maytag Bravos XL dryer Model #

Customer Question

Reversing the dryer door on Maytag Bravos XL dryer Model # MEDB835DW1. How to get hinges out of door to put on other side?
Do I need to somehow remove plastic strip running parallel to the hinges and if so, how to without damaging or breaking said plastic strips? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a50803e9f2d/Installation%20Instructions%20-%20W10725269%20-%20Rev%20B.pdf

Page 22 thorough 24 is what you need to do.

If you find this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top so I can be compensated for my time.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I Was wondering if you had found this information helpful and if you did please rate with 5 stars at the top and I will have this matter closed out for you. Thank you for choosing just answer. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you have any follow up questions.