Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Maytag Refg. MFI12269VEM3 The control panel is

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Refg. MFI12269VEM3 The control panel is blank except when you press a button. Then all LEDs light I have turned off the power and back on again, removed the panel and unplugged all connections and replugged with no change.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 3years old and the # I sent you is on the data plate
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I am able. I have the board out now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We had no electrical issues and worked fine before leaving for Church today. When we returned it was not working. Is there a way to manually start cooling?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I used you all to diagnose a TV problem. I was told the problem of the noise I was hearing would be catastrophic and I would soon loose all picture. I went out and purchased a new TV and gave the old to a friend. He used the TV up until a bout three months ago and then the lamp went out and he did not want to buy a new one. I hope I get better info this time
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The main control on the back of the cabinet will need to be replaced. It is available below. All connections simply unplug and plug in making for an easy replacement.