Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Maytag Centennial model MVWC415EW1 which seems to

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Centennial model MVWC415EW1 which seems to have a mind of its own. It usually fills and drains then is finished. If I restart it several (4 or 5) times it will usually eventually run a full cycle, although it may or may not quit before the spin cycle. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to its behavior. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also, I have heard that a control board will malfunction if not calibrated. If this sounds like a control board problem, would you please tell me how to calibrate it to make sure that is not the problem before I pay for a new part. Thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The tech sheet for your model is attached. Can you retrieve any error codes that may be stored, please? Once you retrieve them, the control will reset when it is unplugged. Does the behavior change at all?