Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

The doors on my two slice fell off during use, how can I fix

The doors on my two slice fell off during use, how can I fix it?

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one assisting you today. What is the model number on your toaster so I can pull up the correct diagram.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Finally, I got this computer to work, sorry but I got exasperated at trying to answer the model question. It is a Toastess Model TT-200-120V 60 HZ 450W. I've tried to push the doors back into the base but the springs keep pushing them out, even if I press them in so the bottom protrusion is seated, but pops out anyway.

Ok so sadly I am unable to locate a diagram for this particular model at all. If I had to take an educated guess of course it would be the fact that the springs may need adjusted in order to get the doors to push back in but since I cant go based off a diagram I wouldn't begin to be able to tell you how to do that so I will open this question up to other experts and see if anyone else has any ideas.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will wait to see what response I receive. Thanks for being honest with me.