John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Recently replaced water filter in #561310 Whirlpool French

Customer Question

Recently replaced water filter in #561310 Whirlpool French Door Refrigerator. Even though I don't think it is in anyway related, now the ice maker will not work. Have checked to make sure ice maker is on, ice bin has been taken out and cleaned, have checked to make sure that tubing and connection on back are ok. I am reading that I should unplug the refrigerator and let the ice maker board reset. Should I try that? Any other suggestions. Refrigerator is only two years old.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge give me just a moment while I pull up some information for you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

What is the exact model number of your unit so I can pull up the correct diagrams to find your information of course it is often suggested to unplug and let it reset that way but lets see what else we can find for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
56130
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Ok just one moment while I pull that up for you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

I am having trouble locating the model that is associated with typically model numbers are located inside the door along the rim or also on your user manual. Also they typically have letters in front of them as well.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am actually calling for a friend. Will need to end call since I am not at her house. Thanks.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

That is fine if you wish you can always follow up with me once you have that information your question will still remain if you would like.