Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator with french panel ready

Customer Question

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator with french panel ready doors. One of the french doors on the right side came off. I believe the blacksupport piece on the bottom and left side may be broken. Do you have the parts to repair them? The model number is *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you today. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge give me just a moment while I pull up some manuals for you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I have your parts list pulled up so what i need to know now is the exact parts you are looking for. So I can pull the part number and find the piece so you can get them.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a508020381d/Repair%20Part%20List%20-%20W10538230%20-%20Rev%20A.pdf

If you look at this diagram it will give you a picture of what you are wanting and then we find the correct parts for you. Please let me know which numbers you are needing replaced.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks. this doesn't help. I am done.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

You no longer want my assist?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

That diagram will show you the exact pieces you are looking to replace and we can pull the numbers this way easiest so you can order them.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

If you are not interested in my help though I can have this question closed for you. Please do let me know how you wish to proceed?