Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have a jean-air dishwasher, jdb1105aws. i'm trying to

Customer Question

i have a jean-air dishwasher, jdb1105aws. i'm trying to remove the touch pad/ control panel. i've taken all the screws out and still can't remove it. some is holding it from beneath. it can slitely move side to side. how can i remove it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It is a jean-air and the model # is jdb1105aws. i have not run a diagnostic test. the touch pad buttons don't work properly, so i am changing the whole panel.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Here are the directions from the service manual to remove the control panel - click here

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page 3 stars or higher. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?