John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Thermadore WDC36E/02 warming drawer. It stopped

Customer Question

I have a Thermadore WDC36E/02 warming drawer. It stopped working (all the lights and panel looked like it was working but the drawer would not get warm and the timer would not move when the drawer was shut) an official Thermadore service technician came to my house and diagnosed that it needed a new power module #643546 and it was an easy DIY change out. I ordered the new power module, installed it and the drawer still does not work. Now it has what looks like an error code on the power panel "E02" the buttons beep but do nothing. Any help woul dbe appreciated. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

E02 is not a valid error is it SOS maybe?