Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Where is the model number of a therador range

Customer Question

where is the model number of a therador range
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The location varies based on the model but Thermador only puts it in one of two places. The model number is ***** located around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or it's located on a sticker below the oven. You'll need to remove the lower access panel along the bottom of the oven below the door and there should be a sticker on the frame along the front of the oven with the model number on it. The model will definitely NOT be on the back of the oven so no need to pull the unit out.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?