John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

F7 code on lg stove. top heating fine. oven will only

Customer Question

F7 code on lg stove. top heating fine. oven will only preheat to 325. and that happens intemittendely if at all
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: will look now. not sur of age as it was with home when purchased 2 years ago. but seems fairly new. looking up model now. dont see model name. but phone number inside oven door said call(###) ###-####for questions
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can. if it is simple enough. the repairman here yesterday seemed indecisive about what the issues are
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. just that as i said the problem is intermittent and does not seem to happen if on broil.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Is this a gas oven or an electric oven? And the model number should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven. It can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one. Can I get the model number?