Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

We have a stackable washer/dryer...Maytag model LSG7806AAE.

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: We have a stackable washer/dryer...Maytag model LSG7806AAE. The dryer is not getting enough heat for long enough and we want to check the coils. What is the procedure for removing the coils. They appear very hard to remove. We tried taking the back off of the dryer, but there must be a method to that also, it is under a 'lip' and we didn't know how to get it off after removing screws.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: hello?
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I just wanted to make sure we were still connected and that you received the message
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We would like to try to do the work ourselves
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We already checked all the sensors (4) and they are all good. The local appliance store rep said our problem is most likely the gas valve sensors in the back, but we can't get to them to remove them. thx
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you tonight. The access is actually through the front. Give me just a moment while I pull up a manual for you.