Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I received a Bella high power juice extractor from my sister

Customer Question

I received a Bella high power juice extractor from my sister in law. My husband has cancer and wants to try healthy drinks. We have had the juicer less than a month and the lid cracked. I followed all the instructions in the book. Model X-J-12405 item 13694. I need to know if I can get a new lid and how much it is. We really love the juicer. Thank You
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who tries to assist you today. I am sorry to hear that your juicer part broke. Just so we are clear what lid are you referring to. Although I have not found lids I have found some replacement parts. I am sure we can find something to help you with your husbands juicer.

http://www.terapeak.com/worth/bella-xj-12405-juice-extractor-replacement-parts-extractor-blade-strainer-guc/231718633809/

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I was just following up with you to see if you were still needing any assistance with this issue. If I was able to help you or you found my information helpful please do rate with 5 stars so I can have this matter closed for you. Thank you for choosing just answer.