John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I just made an appt. for 9/17 to have a home repair on my

Customer Question

I just made an appt. for 9/17 to have a home repair on my toro self-propelled lawn mower. I forgot that the email address you have on record to give me info to check on the repair has been changed. my name it Shirley gallina and the new email address for my records and the email that is suppose be sent to me giving me the work order or repair order number is:***@******.***. an e mail has probably been rejected at my old address so I do not have the information is will need on this repair. please help me get this corrected to the new email address immediately and resend the email the service teck was sending. thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you. there is no way that I could find on website to do the correction. I appreciate your help.

OK do you know who you were going through?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no, can't afford phone call charge. I spoke to the customer service tech at sears home service