Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

We have a Samsung 585 litr site by site fridge,the child

Customer Question

We have a Samsung 585 litr site by site fridge,the child lock is on,but we are unable to turn at of,and go back to normal, power freese running all the time unable to adjust tempreture what can I do thank you regards ***** *****
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: samsung 585l inox ice a water SRS585HDIS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if posible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just to unlock the child lock
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
just over 4 Years
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you tonight. I am not sure of what model you have but here are instructions for removing child lock for a few different Samsung models. .

If you find this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top so I can be credited for my information. If it does not work please reply back to me here with your particular model number and I will pull up your service manual.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks I try
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Just following up with you to see if my instructions worked. If they did please rate with 5 stars at the top and if it did not please follow up with me on here so we can try and work through this problem.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I was just following up with you to see if you were still needing any assistance with this issue. If I was able to help you or you found my information helpful please do rate with 5 stars so I can have this matter closed for you. Thank you for choosing just answer.