Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Have a Kenmore Residential Washer mod 110.27102310. How do I

Customer Question

Have a Kenmore Residential Washer mod 110.27102310. How do I open the main top?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

So unfortunately a putty knife won't help you with this style washer. Below is a video that shows you how to remove the mounting in the back of the washer so that the top can be pulled forward to unhook it and hinge it up and backwards.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?