Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have this same problem. Dacor 82759 Same error code F1. Is

Customer Question

I have this same problem. Dacor 82759 Same error code F1. Is this something I can replace. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, I will wait.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

The F1 error is, as Dacor describes it, a system watchdog circuit used to monitor the bake element relays for a possible failure such as a command to supply heat without receiving an input from the switch membrane. These element relays which are mounted on the ovens relay board turn the L1 and L2 line voltages on and off to the bake element. If either of these relays were to actuate without a key press, the watchdog should catch the operation and display an F1 error. Once the error has been displayed, it is cleared with the cancel button, and should no longer occur, but if it does, the recommended repair is to check the ovens main control and replace as needed. Before replacing the control though check the door latch switches a bad door latch switch can throw this code as well.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!