Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Samsung model rf4287har5 is not working. of of one the

Customer Question

My Samsung model rf4287har5 is not working. of of one the display. I have lost my instruction booklet so can you please send me copies
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

OF OF means that your unit is in demo mode. So it's actually rather difficult to accidentally put the refrigerator into demo mode. This is a common way for the Samsung refrigerators to fail so it may not be able to be reset. To try to reset the issue, press and hold 2 buttons together. These two buttons are the POWER FREEZE and ENERGY SAVER mode buttons together for 5 seconds and that will exit demo mode. If it doesn't exit, unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't work, you need a new display board because the display board has failed.

As for the manual. Below is a link to the manual for your model.

CLICK HERE for manual

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?