Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW6400SW2. Giving a UL error

Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW6400SW2.
Giving a UL error
Support Shocks was changed by customer looks to be installed correctly
Inner tub was pulled and checked for any items that may cause UL error
Main shaft looks good
Tub looks round and moving will up and down on the main shaft. Water rings are good.
Motor is spinning true.
Tub just bucks going into any spin.
Main Board?
And could you please add an explanation why?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The control board definitely wouldn't cause the problem. Either the RPS sensor which is clipped onto the stator motor below the tub isn't telling the washer how to spin properly and needs to be replaced or the main center shaft, bearing, and seals need to be replaced even though they look good. There really isn't anything else that can cause the issue if the shocks have been replaced already.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?