bruce peterson
bruce peterson,
Experience:  appliance technician at Peterson Appliance Repair
88840966

New lg tromm washer turned on for first time water gushing

Customer Question

new lg tromm washer turned on for first time water gushing into pedestal and floor not into actual section containing clothes to be washed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your appliance issue. If you have not provided a model# ***** do so now to get most accurate help and make repair most effective. I would also ask to be rated for my support because this is the way that I am compensated for my time and knowledge.

It is one of the hoses that has busted, could be drain hose, hot or cold water hose, water valve, fill hose to circulation pump or the drum hose on bottom of drum. All of these are fixable if you have some mechanical skill.