John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am looking for replacement handle parts for a Creda

Customer Question

i am looking for replacement handle parts for a Creda washer. The part has a molded number sequence 016/3980/01. The unit is a 1000 Supaspeed Economy Plus. On the inside of the door there is a sticker (nothing underneath, I checked) with a Model number that has not helped, but reads: 17064E then under that CWA242 and finally beside No. 36130160. So far I cant find matches on the Model #s from the sticker. Any thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Without knowing your model number does your door handle look like either of these?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try and assist you today.

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es835853/white-washing-machine-door-handle-kit?pageNumber=1&PartTypeId=1556&ManufacturerId=720

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es187058/white-washing-machine-door-handle?pageNumber=1&PartTypeId=1556&ManufacturerId=720

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I guess another problem is I don't have the handle, just the base with lever and spring. The parts don't look like jive with either of the two, based on shape and lever parts.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Ok well in that case we will be unable to figure out what exactly it is you are looking for without a model number or anything at all to go by. Please let me know how you wish to proceed?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I gave You the model number I have, not sure how to proceed. I know the Model doesn't match anything I have seen from Creda, I was hoping someone had other ideas. I could send a picture of the handle base ??
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I can try looking from the picture if you can provide it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Attch the pic. The metal lever is in my hand to the left
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Ok so even looking at this photo doesn't really give me much to go on. Let me check out what I can find I will be back momentarily.