Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to remove a drain moter from a 6651326K114 Kenmoor

Customer Question

How to remove a drain moter from a(###) ###-####114 Kenmoor Diswasher
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Right where the drain pump connects to the plastic sump on the dishwasher itself, there is a plastic tab that you need to depress. Push on this plastic tab and then grab the drain pump at the same time and twist it counter-clockwise and the pump unscrews and removes. Below is a picture attached for the tab you need to depress.

Also, below is a link to a video on how to replace the pump if that helps.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.